Thursday, March 15, 2012

Still Truckin Along

This is the first week that I have been back at school, and things are going better than I expected. For the entire week I have done great! No cheating is my goal for the rest of the duration. I am so proud of myself because I thought that the week I would come back from spring break would be awful on me. But it is not at all. Actually it is one of my easiest weeks that I have had until today. Today I have been so hungry and want to eat everything insight. I am doing a great job though of holding back, and waiting till it is super time. I hope that after this challenge is up that I actually stay cut back on my sugar intake, because I really think it will help my body out with all the things I put it through, with being an athlete. I know that I will not totally go away from eating junk, because around certain times you crave unhealthy foods. But i plan to not go back to my old ways. Just out of curiosity, for those of you who are trying to cut back on unhealthy foods, how do you do it?


1 comment:

  1. The key to cutting back on unhealthy foods for me is replacing them with healthy foods that I enjoy. When I'm eating healthy foods that I love, I don't miss the sweets or other junk food.

    ReplyDelete