Friday, March 23, 2012

Let the Countdown Begin!!

I know this may be bad on my part, but I am going to be super excited when this is all over with. There are 5 more days left for my challenge. Can you believe that? I feel as if my experience so far has been up and down, but for the most part I think that it has been pretty successful. There was only one week that I really struggled with my challenge, and if you have read my post before you all know that it was during spring break. Today I am going to be heading home after class around eleven and my parents are wanting to take me out to eat. I know that eating out is not the best thing for you, but that means I am just going to have to search through the menu, of where ever we go, and find something that is somewhat on the healthy side. So that thought leads me to my next question. When you go out to eat do you look for something that is good for your diet, or do you just give yourself a break and eat whatever you want to?

No comments:

Post a Comment