Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring Break is Tough

I never thought that being home for spring break would make my challenge super hard for me. But there are so many options for me to choose from. Such as I can go out to eat all the time I want to, and eat all the snacks I want to at home. I've done a pretty good job on not snacking and going to fast food restaurants, but I have been out to eat with my family once and my high school coaches a couple of times. I tried to order as healthy as I could, getting a salad to eat or chicken salad. Today though my friends want to go to Staggs which is a family owned restaurant that has the best ice cream in town! And since this is spring break I decided I'm going to go and have ice cream with them. I made a promise to myself that once I get back to school this is all going to stop and no more excuses for me!!! Spring break is just so tough, the only good thing about spring break ending is for this reason only!

No comments:

Post a Comment