Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Searching Around

For me this week seems really dull, because I just feel as if my diet has no interesting or tasteful foods to it anymore. I need something that will liven up my taste buds and satisfy my hunger! Do any of you have any ideas on something that I could try out? Because I am kind of having a hard time with diet I have been searching around the internet to see if I could find anything about keeping motivated on my junk food free diet. I came across this Health Weight Forum, and found a quote on there and it said, "Failure is only a fact when you give up. Everyone gets knocked down, the question is: Will you get back up?" For me this hit the spot, because during the first week and over spring break I informed you that I gave in and cheated. After that though I just did not stop and drop my whole goal. I stayed with it and ever since then I have been doing great! Dieting is super hard, and anyone who ever has tried it knows what I am talking about. But the solution to being successful is just sticking with it the best you can, even if you have some oopsies. You just have to get back up! Have any of you had this same problem with a diet?

No comments:

Post a Comment