Tuesday, March 27, 2012

And That's the Ballgame!!:)

I cannot believe that I am finally done with my challenge today. I am really proud of myself for accomplishing all that I did. I know that I cheated during spring break, but since then I have not and that makes me feel good about myself! Tomorrow I hope that I do not go over board. I know two things that I will be for sure getting, and those are a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg and a chocolate chip cookie from Quiznos that has been through the oven. Yum, that is already making my moth water. Today I have done quite well on my diet. For breakfast I had a blueberry bagel, and for lunch I ate at Quiznos. From there I ordered a chicken bacon and ranch sammie with a small caesar salad. I plan to take this experience that I have had into account for the rest of my life. I do not want to go back to my old self and eat junk all the time. There are better things out there for my body, and will help me from getting heart disease or some other type of disease when I get older. How do you feel when you accomplish something that you have been working extremely hard for? Do you celebrate at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment