Monday, March 5, 2012

First week down

To be honest I think that the first week of me giving up junk food went better than I thought it would have went. There was only one point where I broke down, but there was a really good cause. I am on the basketball team for Ball State, and Friday night we were travel to Michigan for our game on Saturday. On Friday night we stopped at Ruby Tuesdays to eat, and for a treat our coaches allowed us to order a dessert. I just could not pass this offer up. I didn't have to pay for it so I took it, but I shared with a teammate so I didn't eat the whole thing by myself. If anyone is wanting to know what I had, it was a blondie with ice cream. Other than that mishap my first week went great!!! Can't wait till the end of the 30 days though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment