Monday, February 27, 2012

Time to Begin My 30 Day Challenge

This blog was created for my English 104 class. I am assigned to write and immersion essay, and to share what I am doing for 30 days. Throughout this blog I will be sharing with you my experience on trying to give up junk food and other unhealthy foods throughout 30 days. My favorite food is candy and junk food, so giving it up will be a challenge for me. Since this is going to be a tough goal for me to achieve without cheating, I decided to give myself one free day out of the week. On this day I am not going to just pig out, but simply eat something something that is unhealthy encase something comes up: such as travel and having to stop at a fast food restaurant. My goal with this project is to see the outcomes it has on my body; how I feel and how I look at the deadline. I am hoping that I will be able to get through the 30 days without any problem. Join me for the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment